EDS academy access

City Spirit

I was thinking of starting to go to some of the games at the academy, starting with the PL2 game against Crystal Palace this Saturday. There is no option to buy tickets for this(or any future games) via the website. Are fans allowed in to these matches? Any information appreciated. I have been to academy matches for PL2 games and UEFA youth league games pre covid, but wasn't sure what the situation is nowadays. Thanks

I was thinking of starting to go to some of the games at the academy, starting with the PL2 game against Crystal Palace this Saturday. There is no option to buy tickets for this(or any future games) via the website. Are fans allowed in to these matches? Any information appreciated. I have been to academy matches for PL2 games and UEFA youth league games pre covid, but wasn't sure what the situation is nowadays. Thanks
EDS are at home to Chelsea on Saturday, then UEFA Youth League v Leipzig on Wednesday, Palace is the following weekend.
Looks like apparently there’s still no fans allowed for City EDS games - despite the fact united had a relatively large crowd at Leigh for their recent spanking by City before the international break, and the women’s team had a fair crowd at the CFA last night. Poor stuff. All should be free to seasoncard holders at the very least

If we're to believe the fixture list the PL2 match at home to Leicester in the Academy stadium on 16th October kicks off at the exact time the first team ko against Burnley in the main stadium.
ffs! will we be able to get tickets for the leipzig youth champions league game? 3pm kick off on same day as first team game, ideally 5pm would be better for me though.

Was anyone here at the EDS game today? If so what was the game like, what was it like being back for an EDS game?

Was anyone here at the EDS game today? If so what was the game like, what was it like being back for an EDS game?
Decent game. For only £3, a really cheap way to spend the afternoon and see some of the next generation. Cole Palmer was a cut above everyone else. Class player. Thought the number 10 for Chelsea was good as well. Harvey Vale. Remember the name. Well taken goal to put Chelsea ahead before we eventually wore them down. Also liked the look of James McAtee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.