EDS admittance

Tugay One Cup

Hey guys, got my dad and a mate coming up this weekend and we're after going to see the EDS team play Norwich on Sunday. I was just wondering how you go about getting in. Do they have to be members or anything like that? Dad's lived down south for a few years now and my mate's a Rangers fan.

I take it that the club aren't too fussy seeing as EDS games aren't exactly the most sought after in the world but I just don't want to wait until the day and then get told we should have done this and that before going. Tried having a look on the website but haven't had that much look.

Cheers in advance.

I've always just walked up and been allowed in I have waved my season ticket but to be fair no one's ever scanned it. They seem to have some pretty printed ones. I have only ever arrived after kick off tho.

Always got there before kick off and everyone has to have a ticket or have it loaded on their ST cards. It's the same arrangement as The Etihad. There's a bar code reader on the turnstile. Don't know if that arrangement holds after kick off or not!

You can buy tickets too outside for £3. You'll have no problems at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.