EDS Cit v Sunderland

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4 mins

Goal Sunderland! The Black Cats get one back after Olivier Ntcham unfortunately nods a cross past his own goalkeeper. City 3-1 Sunderland.
<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:36 pm --<br /><br />
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 2 mins

GOAL CITY!!! Sunderland's Thomas Robson beats Lopes to Bytyqi's through ball and knocks the ball past his own keeper. City 4-1.

Viera has made a huge difference,maybe its confidence but,whatever,he's certainly added or brought out that bit extra.

It might just be good coaching, something lacking for a few years in that group. Remember, they even pulled us out of the domestic league a couple of years ago and kids were left twiddling their thumbs for half the season. Welsh wasn't good enough and Lombardo was just a yes-man in Mancini's quest for power.

sam-caddick said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 3m

GOAL CITY!!!! I SAY!! Seko Fofana hits one from all of 40 yards - it smashes in off the underside of the crossbar. Unbelievable strike! 5-1.

Followed by:

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 2m
57. We'll be putting Seko's goal on YouTube shortly after the game. Keep an eye out for it - surely a goal of the season contender.

sam-caddick said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 3m

GOAL CITY!!!! I SAY!! Seko Fofana hits one from all of 40 yards - it smashes in off the underside of the crossbar. Unbelievable strike! 5-1.

They said they would be putting the goal on YouTube shortly after that match. I'll be sure to post it here.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:22 pm --<br /><br />From what I hear Lopes is playing the Silva role in the EDS side, which is why they are doing so well and he is not scoring quite as often as before.

Come on City. We need at least 11 in order to equal or overtake Liverpool in the scoring charts.

LoveCity said:
It might just be good coaching, something lacking for a few years in that group. Remember, they even pulled us out of the domestic league a couple of years ago and kids were left twiddling their thumbs for half the season. Welsh wasn't good enough and Lombardo was just a yes-man in Mancini's quest for power.
I think we've also benefited from just dumping an entire "generation" of players and going ahead with the younger players who've actually come through learning our way of playing. No more physcial lumps like Helan, Wabara and Nimely and no more friends and family of Mancini (Scappuzzi and Mancini). We have an entire squad of people who are there for a reason, rather than a collection of randomly collected players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.