EDS Contract Renewals

Any info on these lads from those who watch them play? Are they potential first team players?
I can’t see Charles making it here. Burns is decent, but not better than THB, Mbete and C.Doyle IMO

Reactions: JDV
Will probably make us some money. I have doubts about their first team potential but Burns has an outside chance.

Burns is a big yik as well, if he fills out could be very useful in the future, seemed to handle Akinfenwa reasonably well though against Wycombe, cant imagine he’s going to come up against many stronger strikers than that in his career! I have no concerns about the ball playing ability of any of our centre backs in the academy, including Shea Charles who I dont think will make it with us. However it remains to be seen how good their defensive ability is at the top level

Like with most they’ll probably go down the loan route for club to sell on. No point releasing players at this age so only option is to give long contract in hope of selling, as it’s unlikely even 1 player every age group will break through to first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.