EDS Derby - City win 3-1

I think the most obvious thing is that Brahim's a wizard. If he was a natural finisher he would score loads more.

I'm really not sure how you could get a better player than him for his age. He's unbelievably good and will only improve.

The one thing just missing at the moment is the 'last jiggle'! Look at Messi and he will round the last defender and score. I've seen a good number where Brahim has had the ball nicked at the last minute. He's got more potential than I think I have seen in any City kid, but potential is one thing and reality another. He's tailor-made for David Silva's place. Merlin just needs to hang on in there for a couple of more seasons . . . . . . .!

The one thing just missing at the moment is the 'last jiggle'! Look at Messi and he will round the last defender and score. I've seen a good number where Brahim has had the ball nicked at the last minute. He's got more potential than I think I have seen in any City kid, but potential is one thing and reality another. He's tailor-made for David Silva's place. Merlin just needs to hang on in there for a couple of more seasons . . . . . . .!

Might just give Diaz a different role and let Phil Foden have Silva's role. Then just have to find the right slot for Sancho and we are sorted!

What was the average age of their team?

If ours was 18 and a bit, playing at u23 level.. and their average age was 21+...

'It's men against boys.. and the men still lost.'

:-)

If.

Their average age was 19y9m starting XI and including subs.

So They're over a year older on average.

It's testament to our kids that even the youngest like Sancho looked comfortable even up against players like El Fitouri, Harrop and Goss - 6 and 5 years older than him respectively.

Their average age was 19y9m starting XI and including subs.

So They're over a year older on average.

It's testament to our kids that even the youngest like Sancho looked comfortable even up against players like El Fitouri, Harrop and Goss - 6 and 5 years older than him respectively.

Our 'old generation' loan players would be younger than many of their team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.