EDS Derby - City win 3-1

I initially thought he was right footed when I first saw him play but I think he's actually left footed
I'm sure he's right-footed and he often preferred to shoot with his right, but he does look the type of player that's equally comfortable using either.

Brahim's actually right-footed nominally....but as those videos suggest he is basically just purely two-footed which is so, so rare.

Good to hear. Being two-footed is such a fantastic trait, always in awe of players like Cazorla who takes corners with both feet. Being so comfortable on his weaker foot so young will help him no end.

Good to hear. Being two-footed is such a fantastic trait, always in awe of players like Cazorla who takes corners with both feet. Being so comfortable on his weaker foot so young will help him no end.
Brahim does that very same thing! Takes them with either foot depending on the side.

Brahim's actually right-footed nominally....but as those videos suggest he is basically just purely two-footed which is so, so rare.

Funnily enough that was one of the things he reminded me of again. Completely forgot that he will choose which foot to strike it with based on his fancy. Took his goal so well with his left and then lined up for a free kick with his right.

Amazing ability, 100% sure that he will break into the 1st team, as confident if not more than I was with Kelechi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.