EDS development

Could we use Oldham And/or Bury as feeder clubs, whether the standard of football would be high enough, I'm not sure. A proper set up with coaches, physios etc. I know 20 years ago we'd have hated it if roles were reversed but Oldham are on their arsed now
Problem is the rules you cant have a major influence or ownership in two clubs in England. Wonder if a club in Scotland is subject to a buyout with it being under a different FA. Might not be ideal but its gotta be most competative the PL2 for some of these kids at the minute.

Other than that you just have to find a club/manager and setup you trust.

Palmer already a first team option for next season. Possibly McAtee and Delap as well, though both would probably also benefit from a loan at a likely Championship promotion chaser like Norwich as well.
Lavia is a year or so younger but his trajectory means he might also benefit from a loan.
I can see many of the rest - including Edozie, Mbete etc - being sold with a buyback and/or sell-on clause. Likewise many of those out on loan this season - THB, Fiorini, Tommy and Callum Doyle, Rodgers etc. They all need to continue playing men’s football now.
Claudio Gomes will probably be sold to France, Troyes maybe?

Problem is the rules you cant have a major influence or ownership in two clubs in England. Wonder if a club in Scotland is subject to a buyout with it being under a different FA. Might not be ideal but its gotta be most competative the PL2 for some of these kids at the minute.

Other than that you just have to find a club/manager and setup you trust.
Thats why I was thinking more of a feeder club where we don't own Oldham but could use their situation to our benefit. Scotland as always seemed a great shout but have CFG ever looked in to it. They must think that they can't make money out of it. Imagine giving one of the Dundee clubs or Aberdeen the chance to break the old firm dominance

Thats why I was thinking more of a feeder club where we don't own Oldham but could use their situation to our benefit. Scotland as always seemed a great shout but have CFG ever looked in to it. They must think that they can't make money out of it. Imagine giving one of the Dundee clubs or Aberdeen the chance to break the old firm dominance
None of our youngsters would benefit from playing non league football

None of our youngsters would benefit from playing non league football
I queried that in a early post, would that be any different to the b teams that Pep wanted in the lower leagues.

Im not sure of the rules about loanees but 4 or 5 academy players playing week in week out in a team set up to play the way our 1st team does against a team taking a player on loan & being more concerned with results

I queried that in a early post, would that be any different to the b teams that Pep wanted in the lower leagues.

Im not sure of the rules about loanees but 4 or 5 academy players playing week in week out in a team set up to play the way our 1st team does against a team taking a player on loan & being more concerned with results
Our EDS would win the conference by about 20 points. Nothing to be learned

Sometimes I think City tend to hold on to their established first team players too long which again hinders the progress of the up and coming youngsters.
My criticism of Guardiola is when we are 3 nil up he doesn't look to give some experience to them.
Look at the youth in the Barcelona and Spanish national teams, age isn't a factor in their progress.

I thought McAtee might have been given a few minutes yesterday, especially after he was taken off at halftime in the EDS game on Friday night. Did Bernardo really need that 10 minutes?

I thought McAtee might have been given a few minutes yesterday, especially after he was taken off at halftime in the EDS game on Friday night. Did Bernardo really need that 10 minutes?
Palmer is the only one I would give minutes to if any are given. The title could come down to GD so we need our most experienced players on the field in the few games that remain.

Next year there will be plenty of opportunities for McAtee and if Pep doesn't think the same, he will be loaned out.

Could we use Oldham And/or Bury as feeder clubs, whether the standard of football would be high enough, I'm not sure. A proper set up with coaches, physios etc. I know 20 years ago we'd have hated it if roles were reversed but Oldham are on their arsed now
City and a few other clubs were levying for B teams that would play in the lower divisions like Spain but it was totally dismissed
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-lower-tiers-ruin-game-says-Ian-Holloway.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.