EDS games/results 2016/17

Apparently Brahim finished his international duty and was in stadium as spectator tonight. Hope he'll be back for next game v Reading to tuneup for massacring the filth on 09 September.

Lost at Reading yesterday 3-2, 3-0 down at half time: http://www.mancity.com/news/eds/2016/08/26/reading-v-eds-26-august/1472246694187

I've been keeping a spreadsheet of the teams and their ages (where possible) and so far our 3 teams put out have averaged 18.00, 18.09 & 18.00 years old.

Derby averaged out at 20.00 (slightly skewed due to a 28 year old getting his fitness back but would still have been around 19.36 if you replace him with a 21 year old).
Arsenal averaged 18.18
Reading averaged 19.36

I hope Nmecha is ok as he went off needing oxygen in the 2nd half. Maybe the result of a clash of heads in the first half and a delayed reaction.

We were clearly the better team in the first 20mins. Quicker and technically superior.

Went 1-0 up through Dilrosun. I was at the about 80 yds so didn't see it to too well. Either Fernandes or Brahim with the assist.

Shortly after, Spurs went down to 10 men when the Spurs striker made a poor challenge (looked more like a yellow to me). Then we went to sleep and were really sloppy.

We got a pen late in the 2nd half as Duhaney was fouled when he was on his way towards the goal. The Spurs GK, who would struggle to pass wind, pulled off a good save to deny Diaz from the spot.

1-0 up with the second-half to kick-off. The ref loves the attention. theExpect another red or a stupid decision.

Brahim just missed a tap in, have no idea how he's missed that. did come at him at pace though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.