EDS games/results 2016/17

I absolutely adore Brahim, but I don't think his finishing in the 6 yard box is up to the level of the rest of his game. The last few weeks I have seen him playing false 9 he's had so many chances where he should score, especially at the front post. And they aren't all really bad misses - they're just the kind of chances you'd expect a really talented forward to finish. If he could add that edge to his game he'd be unstoppable because he's running Ilori (23) and Mamadou Sakho ragged.

Plenty of time to polish it though, and I know false 9 isn't really his position - perhaps he's just not as familiar with the sort of front post

I think Tosin's passing has improved this season - it's more purposeful, it feels like he's moving the ball for a reason, not just because that's how we play.

Last edited:
Brahim is the type of player to unlock a packed defence which the first team strugle with . fantastic skill and works hard aswell .
Tosin obviously showing improvements with being with the 1st team looks to be taking on board what pep wants from the centre back

Good game, felt we should have scored more, 1-0 flatters liverpool.

The 3 lads with the first team all look noticeably more confident and better than when they were playing in this team a year ago. They seem sharper, and like they're used to a higher level, and they know it.

Really good performance that and plenty to be positive about. Nobody stood out as not being capable or looking like a weak link.

Particularly impressed with Dilrosun, Angelino, Adarabioyo, Fernandes & Brahim (except for his finishing).

On another day that could've been 5-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.