EDS Players' Future Prospects

I see that players like Angelino (16) and Maffeo (17 a week ago) are so young and yet are part of the EDS squad......must be very highly rated.

br62 said:
I see that players like Angelino (16) and Maffeo (17 a week ago) are so young and yet are part of the EDS squad......must be very highly rated.
I think they're still part of the U18s but some get moved up for the odd game occasionally. That said if you're good enough, you're good enough.
It'll be interesting to see how quickly Brahim and Faour rise through the ranks, Brahim probably needs building up as much as anything since he'll probably always be playing against teams where everybody on the pitch is bigger than him.

ColinLee said:
br62 said:
I think they're still part of the U18s but some get moved up for the odd game occasionally. That said is you're good enough, you're good enough.
It'll be interesting to see how quickly Brahim and Faour rise through the ranks, Brahim probably needs building up as much as anything since he'll probably always be playing against teams where everybody on the pitch is bigger than him.
Angelino played quite alot of u21 matches last year, he is a great prospect indeed! But greig leigh is probably still ahead of him because of his physicial supperiority compared to angelino

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.