EDS Strikers

I still believe Jordi Hiwula has still got a chance to make it. Still only 19 and lost a year through injury.

Would like to see him go to Melbourne and see how he gets on.

Also Devante Cole has promise.

mad zab said:
I still believe Jordi Hiwula has still got a chance to make it. Still only 19 and lost a year through injury.

If we get one of these Portuguese clubs he is best off going there, arguably better football and close to home.

Melbourne is a long way to go for a 19 year old.

Deepest Blue said:
Cole and Hiwula will play Premier League football for a long time but not for us, IMO.

Then hopefully we can get few millions from selling them.

sam-caddick said:
mad zab said:

If we get one of these Portuguese clubs he is best off going there, arguably better football and close to home.

Melbourne is a long way to go for a 19 year old.

I understand what you mean, however both Melbourne and New York are going to play the same way as City. Basically a passing and attacking game. So we would have a better understanding of how they could fit into our team in future years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.