EDS title update

I'm going to this game and they are expecting 20,000.

At the risk of sounding like a plastic, if we win this we win the league, is that right?
Yes, we and WHU only have 2 games left and we're already 6 points in front. No other club is near enough with games in hand to challenge us.

Final game is at home against Everton at the Academy Stadium on Friday 29/04/2022 @7pm

Yes, we and WHU only have 2 games left and we're already 6 points in front. No other club is near enough with games in hand to challenge us.

Final game is at home against Everton at the Academy Stadium on Friday 29/04/2022 @7pm
Why are there no tickets being sold for the last game ?

I'm going to this game and they are expecting 20,000.

At the risk of sounding like a plastic, if we win this we win the league, is that right?
21k+ - a PL2 record. Well done, Elland Road! But what about sealing the title with Liam's deflected shot? Two defs for the men and one for the kids! WTF will the media make of that? Mind, a couple more tomorrow, at least one on Sunday and another couple on Tuesday will do me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.