EDS V Arsenal (1900hrs on City+)

Highlights of a match offer only an indication, and very often a false one. But that's all I've watched, plus a lot of the comments written in here. Given their quality, they're enough to make me feel "angry". Exactly because the boys are talented and ambitious, yet young and inexperienced, I would hope from the coaching staff to immediately cut all the nonsense of celebrations for the point saved in the end...

A match to forget for the defensive line (GK included obviously), I prefer to say no more. Three excellent goals, none of them was easy, Liam's second is world class. Again, something I would use in the framework of a "criticism" with good faith: That's our level boys. That's who we are. That's what we can produce. We do not deserve anything less than that. Which means, we should have never accepted putting ourselves in a situation of chasing a 2 goals lead -and now allowing our rivals (WH) to dream...

We learn from the lesson as a team, analyze the mistakes. We leave it behind us, stay focused, finish strong as a team. We win the league. Come on!
West Ham have four games left, three away games, we have two left one home and the other away, so we are still the favourites

West Ham have four games left, three away games, we have two left one home and the other away, so we are still the favourites
I don't want to even consider the idea of not winning it, my friend, that's what I'm saying...

The U18s, U23s and the Senior team all chasing going back to back. The media will be ragin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.