EDS V Arsenal (1900hrs on City+)

TEAMPWDLFAGDPTS
Manchester City U2324146455312448
West Ham United U2322133650311942
Arsenal U232410955446839
Manchester United U232310584339435

Looked down and out but somehow clawed it back with two fantastic finishes from Delap and McAtee. Could also have conceded in the final minute. The defence was poor, especially the centre backs. Thought Mcatee was quiet for most of the game and Delap looks a good way off first team football. Only Edozie looked like he could come off the bench and play for the first team.

This club suffers from a below par conversion of chances created. Right through each level. They battered Arsenal tonight, but Delap 3 times, McAtee, Bobb and Bourges all missed glorious chances to score. Coupled that with a comical defence is the reason why we didn’t win convincingly, plus their keeper was outstanding.

That was my doing. I lost the faith and went to load the dishwasher.

Get in!
Thanks for that, we may need to call upon your powers again. I was about to turn off!
To be honest, the lads should’ve won this game. Too much dithering at the back and up top but they did the same in attack only until the end when they dug deep

That was my doing. I lost the faith and went to load the dishwasher.

Get in!

Wow brilliant last 5 mins, closest to a 93:20 for quite a few years.

It'snot often I'm bouncing around the lounge with an eds game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.