EDS v Brighton on City+ today - 1pm ko

Haha,fucki ell,i turn it on and the first thing to happen......the cvnts pull one back with the last kick.

Shame to concede late on, but the scoreline flattered Brighton. Should’ve won by four or five. Love watching Cole Palmer play. One of the most naturally gifted talents I’ve seen in a long time.

I thought McAtee was brilliant, MotM for me. Palmer played well but was incredibly greedy at times and Delap needs to work on his composure because he misses a lot of chances.

I thought McAtee was brilliant, MotM for me. Palmer played well but was incredibly greedy at times and Delap needs to work on his composure because he misses a lot of chances.
I am listening to it and seems to be the case.

McAtee brilliant, Delap showing why he isn't quite ready for first team.

2-1 when it should be 5-0, very City-like.

Agreed, McAtee has really quick feet, reminds me a bit of Kinkladze when he runs with the ball.

Currently top of the PL2 table with a very young team. We`ve been a midtable club for several seasons now, and I feel this group of players is the best we`ve had in a long time. Not necessarily the best individual players (Foden, Sancho level), but the better overall team. We seem to have plenty of good players in every position.

McAtee was MOTM for me today. Reminds me of a Ozil/Kinkladze hybrid. Just glides around the pitch so effortlessly and seems to get on the scoresheet almost every time (5g 4a in 8 games). Some of his passes today was absolutely magnificent.
Palmer absolutely destroyed their LB again and again, but he was really poor in front of goal. Should have scored a couple, but he`s incredibly skillful, way too good for the PL2
Delap got another goal but should easily have gotten a few more. Looks a little too raw for the first team right now, but plenty of potential and undoubtedly a future star. The mix of pace and physicality is very rare. Most strikers seem to have max one of them
Nmecha is obviously a good player, but he just seems a little lazy every time I see him. Passing is often poor, but regularly gets a goal or an assist. Could need another challenge, a loan would do him good
Doyle energetic as always, constantly looking to make things happen with his passes. The defence didn`t have much to do, but Bernabe did well in the inverted LB role. Certainly has a bigger chance to make it at City as a LB than a midfielder, we`re stacked in that position. Enjoy watching these games, great that the club lets us watch these games, there`s clearly a lot of interest in the academy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.