EDS v Everton

Cole Palmer is literally what would happen if Mahrez was taught the Guardiola style from the age of eight. He's Mahrez's replacement, I'm certain. Like for like, yet even more of a natural City player. He's insanely gifted.
They’re very similar, it’s actually a bit weird how their styles are so alike. I think Cole can take over from Mahrez half way through next season, I wouldn’t be surprised if that is his integration plan with Mahrez set to leave on a free next summer.

Palmer is gonna be better then Phil there I’ve said it
Just said the same in Palmers thread. Palmer is clinical, gets half a chance and he buries it. I think they’re slightly different players, but Palmer is definitely going to be regular starter for us within the next 12 months.

Proud of the young blues. Had a period when they were losing last year and things weren’t looking great but a plethora of players returned, some got better and some stepped up. Good effort all round from those involved behind the scenes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.