EDS v Leeds

What character shown by these lads, 10 v 12 tonight but they still couldn’t stop us. At least our youth are conditioned for whats to come in senior team ref wise. This really is a poor show from the fa, when our football should be applauded. It’s like escape to victory at times!

I just do not understand referees sometimes. Clear a d obvious tonight that he let things slide for Lids but pulled us up. One particular time one of their players went over the shoulders of one of our players nothing given the City player gets the ball back, foul, absolute mystery where it came from. Think those decisions just fired the lads up to win it. It was going on right up to the last minute. It was an EDS game! Why was he like that?

Sometimes it looks like a deliberate attempt to demoralize those young lads. It's absolutely shocking how deep the hatred for City goes.

As i said at HT.....a very biased performance by the ref.He was happy to allow Leeds to be as physical as they wanted while our players were immediately punished.The penalty he awarded was a fucking joke,and just so happened at a time we were dictating and dominating......Lavia was daft to go in for that challenge when on a yellow,but the ref could also have used a bit of lenience/common sense.

As it was......our boys had different ideas in terms of the outcome.....they accepted the challenge and dug deep,they showed a character i wasnt entirely convinced was there under Barry Murphy,and they never gave up as the wining goal in the dying embers proved - an awesome effort by all!

Palmer was sublime at times,as was McAtee,who also showed he has a steely side too within that slight frame.Kayky showed glimpses of why we took the plunge too.Cracking effort from all though,we can be very proud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.