EDS vs Arsenal

Bit late now but try for next time maybe, try and get city+ through the website on Amazon Silk browser

Delap is Delap but I absolutely love McAtee and Lavia. So much talent.

Low-key think Gomes is proving to be a really versatile player. If Troyes wins promotion, I would loan him out to them for regular playing time against decent competition.

Delap is Delap but I absolutely love McAtee and Lavia. So much talent.

Low-key think Gomes is proving to be a really versatile player. If Troyes wins promotion, I would loan him out to them for regular playing time against decent competition.
McAtee had a quiet game really,he's always very silky but not at his best last night.

Lavia continues to impress,he's very much the defensive midfielder we are currently looking to replace Dinho with.....just a shame the timing is probably off by about 18 months.

Sam Edozie was my MOTM,another player with the skillset our first team is a bit light on.

McAtee had a quiet game really,he's always very silky but not at his best last night.

Lavia continues to impress,he's very much the defensive midfielder we are currently looking to replace Dinho with.....just a shame the timing is probably off by about 18 months.

Sam Edozie was my MOTM,another player with the skillset our first team is a bit light on.

I was thinking whilst watching, Lavia looked brilliant and hasn't really had the same furore around him a Delap, McAtee or Palmer have but I think he's got an incredibly high ceiling, someone I love watching play.

Although last time I tried to see more of him I ended up being sidetracked by Mario Stoeykens and some pipe dream that Vinny would let him come to City as a Token of his love for us.

I was thinking whilst watching, Lavia looked brilliant and hasn't really had the same furore around him a Delap, McAtee or Palmer have but I think he's got an incredibly high ceiling, someone I love watching play.

Although last time I tried to see more of him I ended up being sidetracked by Mario Stoeykens and some pipe dream that Vinny would let him come to City as a Token of his love for us.
Is that the jewel in their academy?

Regards Lavia,we did sign him from Vinny's mob also.....and he was incredibly highly rated and im sure not one they wanted to leave either.
As for the hype surrounding him,its because he's only been here 6 months and most are only just hearing about him.

Perhaps extending Fernandinho 1 more season could buy us the time needed for Lavia? Fern could mentor him as he starts his journey as a coach. Who better?

Lavia was class last night and he's playing DM and Gomes who has played for the 1st team in that role says alot about how much they must rate him.

Perhaps extending Fernandinho 1 more season could buy us the time needed for Lavia? Fern could mentor him as he starts his journey as a coach. Who better?
Yeah,i dont see that Dinho couldnt offer what he has this yera for another 12 months.The problem arises if Rodri is out for a period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.