EDS vs Derby 7pm on City+

Delphinho

EDS are back tonight. Braaf might return to the squad, after saying he’s happy at City and doesn’t wanna leave. Doyle is also back from covid. Could be a lot of changes in defence. Ogbeta seems to be leaving, Bernabe red card suspension, Mbete might have picked up an injury judging on his instagram. Burns has been out for some time now, and Wilson-Esbrand recovering from a torn ACL which is a massive shame. Went off injured in september, so probably still some time before he’s back. Derby is only one point behind on the table, but we have a game in hand. Should be a good game

Personally I think the Braaf stuff is just him trying to save face, but I’d be happy to be proved wrong. Looking forward to seeing McAtee as usual.

EDS are back tonight. Braaf might return to the squad, after saying he’s happy at City and doesn’t wanna leave. Doyle is also back from covid. Could be a lot of changes in defence. Ogbeta seems to be leaving, Bernabe red card suspension, Mbete might have picked up an injury judging on his instagram. Burns has been out for some time now, and Wilson-Esbrand recovering from a torn ACL which is a massive shame. Went off injured in september, so probably still some time before he’s back. Derby is only one point behind on the table, but we have a game in hand. Should be a good game

Am i right in thinking ogbeta is a lefty and has played left back?

If not who is playing LB at the moment.

Am i right in thinking ogbeta is a lefty and has played left back?

If not who is playing LB at the moment.
Yeah, he’s left footed and has played mostly LB but also CB occasionally. Bernabe is suspended, Wilson-Esbrand is injured so I would guess that Callum Doyle will play. Could eventually be Dionkou on the left

Yeah, he’s left footed and has played mostly LB but also CB occasionally. Bernabe is suspended, Wilson-Esbrand is injured so I would guess that Callum Doyle will play. Could eventually be Dionkou on the left
Thanks. I tend to keep an eye on LB as we are always light on LB's in the senior squad. Its the shortest route for a youth player - we tend to always focus on the central defenders and midfielders and any half decent attacking player. But they have a massive task to push through to 1st team player. The EDS LB - if half decent can easily push through to be 3rd even second choice.

Thanks. I tend to keep an eye on LB as we are always light on LB's in the senior squad. Its the shortest route for a youth player - we tend to always focus on the central defenders and midfielders and any half decent attacking player. But they have a massive task to push through to 1st team player. The EDS LB - if half decent can easily push through to be 3rd even second choice.
Agree, such a shame about Wilson-Esbrands injury. He looked very promising before he got that injury. Some of the worst injuries you can get too. Bernabe has been very good as a makeshift LB. He’s a very good fit for the inverted LB role, but he has also shown in the EDS that he’s capable of going down the left side and whipping in great crosses

Agree, such a shame about Wilson-Esbrands injury. He looked very promising before he got that injury. Some of the worst injuries you can get too. Bernabe has been very good as a makeshift LB. He’s a very good fit for the inverted LB role, but he has also shown in the EDS that he’s capable of going down the left side and whipping in great crosses

You would think the staff would pick up on this - go out and find the best LB playing under 17s or 18s football every year and try and bring them in. It's a no brainer when you look at what is in front of them in the 1st team.

You would think the staff would pick up on this - go out and find the best LB playing under 17s or 18s football every year and try and bring them in. It's a no brainer when you look at what is in front of them in the 1st team.
Over the last couple windows we’ve signed Tarensi, Larios and Wilson-Esbrand, 3 highly rated LBs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.