EDS vs Derby 7pm on City+

i like a bit of fire in a player and when its channelled the right way it can be great ? but when its daft and pointless and hurts the team then its a problem. he has that look of a young rooney and that fire and loose cannon that needs taming and protecting and given lessons about his future conduct if he wants to play at the top levels

so lets hope this is a hard lesson and it can be the making off him ? its no good scoring a hattrick then get sent off because the red card stands out more and will miss games
He always looks an angry fucker, always reminds me of this (sorry for peoples eyes), thing is playing for us he'll be jumped on all the time.

The thing about Rooney, when he kicked somebody, or elbowed them, the cry was that the passion should not be removed from his game, whereas with any other young buck, like Liam Delap, they will see the dirty play for what it was - foul play. He doesn't need to add the fourpennorth onto a tackle, but it did remind me of the time his Dad was kicking the shite out of SWP when he was on the floor, SWP took a swing at Rory with his boot and got the red card. Can't remember whether Delap Sr got a card or not. I don't think he got sent off.

it also helped rooney playing for the scum and he got away with murder ? Liam Delap will not get the protection playing for manchester city and the officials will be made aware of him in the media before the big games if he makes the grade at city that is ?

it also helped rooney playing for the scum and he got away with murder ? Liam Delap will not get the protection playing for manchester city and the officials will be made aware of him in the media before the big games if he makes the grade at city that is ?
He will be the first player, as Fernandinho is in the first team, to have his tackles called as fouls, and his fouls to be carded.

He will be the first player, as

is in the first team, to have his tackles called as fouls, and his fouls to be carded.

yep we know the system when the big games are coming ? they say the game is not bent well try saying that to the officials and VAR when somebody points out a city player they fear a week before the game

kompany was another one who got the media treatment before the derby (never stays on his feet)
Fernandinho also gets the media pressure with the (professional foul or tactical foul) for the team

I like the prospect of adding a lad with a bit of aggression to our frontline. The likes of Jesus could do with a bit of Liam’s edge rather than looking ready to burst into tears at any minute

I like the prospect of adding a lad with a bit of aggression to our frontline. The likes of Jesus could do with a bit of Liam’s edge rather than looking ready to burst into tears at any minute

yep controlled aggression is useful and can rub off on others. but the haters will be all over him like a rash
because of him being at city the media will be lead by both scum clubs in calling him a dirty player

a very good prospect and nice to see another one coming through the system and a big lad to boot

yep controlled aggression is useful and can rub off on others. but the haters will be all over him like a rash
because of him being at city the media will be lead by both scum clubs in calling him a dirty player

a very good prospect and nice to see another one coming through the system and a big lad to boot
Tevez was controlled aggression, Delap needs to learn the controlled part.

Tevez was controlled aggression, Delap needs to learn the controlled part.

tevez was a nightmare for defenders would get under their skin and punish any mistake
sadly the fallout with mancini ended him at city and the only way he would come back and play the rest of the season was if city give him and his fake agent(pimp) the move he wanted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.