EDS vs Derby

Been looking forward to watching this. What a completely glib explanation, are they really saying they didn't know there were going to be problems with this broadcast until it was time for kick off? 2nd match running I have had problems and been through all the uninstall/reinstall/log in nonsense to try and resolve. Not received an apology yet about the first game despite writing to them. Yes it's cheap but its bloody theft if they have no intention of delivering their end of the contract. Ramstv used to show these games FOC not any more it seems. Considering their financial difficulties surprised they are streaming anything
It would have been using Derby's feed and they're not showing it either so I'm not sure how it's City's fault.

It would have been using Derby's feed and they're not showing it either so I'm not sure how it's City's fault.
My contract is with City TV. If they are not going to show a match for whatever reason then fair enough, but as a common courtesy I expect to be told about that before the game has kicked off and we are all sat down ready to go. Is that an unreasonable expectation mate?

Because it remained advertised as a live stream available to subscribers until twenty minutes after kick off; that's just poor service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.