EDS vs Leicester

Shame we couldn't see the whole game as that looked entertaining. Some lovely football on show.
2 great goals by Delap. Could have gone for the hat-trick, but unselfishly assisted Robertson instead. His linkup play is just getting better and better, and can finish with both feet. Some strike by Nmecha too

2 great goals by Delap. Could have gone for the hat-trick, but unselfishly assisted Robertson instead. His linkup play is just getting better and better, and can finish with both feet. Some strike by Nmecha too
I've watched Delap's 2nd goal 4 times and still can't work out how he managed to score it, he's definitely going to make it somewhere. I do wonder if we go for and get Haaland what will be going through Delap's head given their similar ages.

Delap is easily the most devastating striker that we've had at this level in a decade.

He's got it all hasn't he! Pace, strength, hold up play, link up play, taking it on the turn, power, aggression and best of all... clinical finishing.

A natural goalscorer.

I think he’s almost certainly a better finisher than Gabriel Jesus is already. And his hold up play seems to be improving a lot too.

I wonder if City+ will attempt to show tonight’s match vs Arsenal?

I think he’s almost certainly a better finisher than Gabriel Jesus is already. And his hold up play seems to be improving a lot too.

Delap is certainly a talent but comparing him to Gabby is too premature: Gabby brings a huge amount to the team. What is great for us, and Delap, is that he offers something we do not have: a physical finisher upfront. If he can hold his temperament, I think he will get a chance. I also think he needs to work on his touch - he's a little like Dzeko in that respect as it looks like his touch is that of a god and then, the next time, it bounces off him like a 16-year-old Lukaku.

It's away so that's entirely up to Arsenal. I have watched youth matches against them before via their website (it was free) but it looks like it's audio only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.