EDS vs Leicester

That lad is more than special, fook me what have we on our hands here? Better than the last Cole and Palmer we had already :-)

Just watch the highlights. Cole Palmer is insanely good and I have no doubt he'll be stepping up again soon as we get into the darker months and opportunities come more frequently.

I can hear everyone else complaining that we have a 'cheat code' all over again, when what they really mean is that it's not fair that city invested heavily in their academy from coaching to education, because others didn't want to and now they're being left behind.

Just watch the highlights. Cole Palmer is insanely good and I have no doubt he'll be stepping up again soon as we get into the darker months and opportunities come more frequently.

I can hear everyone else complaining that we have a 'cheat code' all over again, when what they really mean is that it's not fair that city invested heavily in their academy from coaching to education, because others didn't want to and now they're being left behind.
He is a great talent,but,once again,the glue that makes us stick is Romeo Lavia.

For me,i hope we can equally push him for the first team promotion as i believe as wonderful as Palmer and other flair players are.....this lad is far more required and equipped in terms of his skillset and what he brings to the team.

He is a great talent,but,once again,the glue that makes us stick is Romeo Lavia.

For me,i hope we can equally push him for the first team promotion as i believe as wonderful as Palmer and other flair players are.....this lad is far more required and equipped in terms of his skillset and what he brings to the team.
I believe Lavia will be the long term project. Just hope that even if anyone else comes in after Fernandinho, it’s not to the detriment of the lad.

Hoping for the same with Palmer when Mahrez eventually leaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.