EDS vs Leicester

Pep talks about Palmer alot, he has a clear plan to integrate him over time.

He's only 19, been taking the piss out of EDS teams for well over a year now.

I have no doubt he will slot into the first team and like Foden be one of our better players in a few years time.

They will probably come out with a new rule tomorrow saying you can’t have a player playing for the first team and the EDS on the same day and dock us 20 points. Mind you we’d still finish above the RAGS

get what your saying, but surely the priority is playing first team football.
You would think so. I’m guessing like Foden, you need almighty patience and wait for your chance. The player I’m most worried about is McAtee. He’s really talented. That’s the one I most want to see in the team or stay at City for a long time.

Missed this......why the fuck are these games not better promoted? or more notice given they will be shown on the App?
I didn't find out until after the PL game and only because I clicked the City+ link and then live.
I will create a thread for it.

We’re giving 15 and 16 year olds a chance at this level whilst Utd are playing Phil Jones and Paul McShane!
There was a little piece on Sky Sports News earlier this week, some academies are deliberately signing older (journeymen?) players just for the U23s. The idea is to pass on their experience to the younger lads.

We play Cole Palmer to pass on his experience to the 15 year olds :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.