EDS vs PSG

Josh_D

The EDS lads face PSG who currently top the group with 8 points while City are currently 3rd with 5 points. The last time the EDS actually won a game was on the 16th of October against Leicester in PL2. Since then, it’s been draws and losses. Injuries haven’t helped but the poor collective performances have contributed to this as well.

A win would put City level on points with PSG and Brugge. If Leipzig manage to beat Brugge, City would be level on points with Brugge and PSG. Nonetheless, regardless of calculation, I’m sure they’d want to stop the poor run of form today.

Unfortunately, it’s not on City+ but from searching around it’s on BT Sports 3. A win today should do their confidence some good.

Good luck to them. I hope they win. But I hope they also know that it's not the end of the world where they finish once they are all progressing individually as best they can. Having a winning habit is obviously great too though. :-)

Hes with the first team.

EDS Starting XI: Van Sas; Egan Riley, Burns, Mbete, Lewis; Charles, Lavia, Bobb; Kayky, O’Reilly, Wilson Esbrand.
Showing our lack of forwards if JWE is playing LW (No Palmer and McAtee as they are with 1st team, and Edozie is injured), surprised Borges didn't get the nod considering he seems fit again.

Also we don't seem to have strikers anymore with Delap out, O'Reilly is an attacking mid from what I remember. I think Sodje might also be injured.

Looking forward to seeing Kayky again. Showed some nice touches against Bruges on his debut and expecting he's had more time to settle in now. Not seen the PSG team but hoping Xavi Simons is playing for them. If you looked at his social media and the fact his agent is Mino Raiola you'd think he had made it already

Looking forward to seeing Kayky again. Showed some nice touches against Bruges on his debut and expecting he's had more time to settle in now. Not seen the PSG team but hoping Xavi Simons is playing for them. If you looked at his social media and the fact his agent is Mino Raiola you'd think he had made it already
Could be the first purchase of the new Rag manager! And then we'll be told he was running around the streets of Amsterdam with his Cantona shirt.

Showing our lack of forwards if JWE is playing LW (No Palmer and McAtee as they are with 1st team, and Edozie is injured), surprised Borges didn't get the nod considering he seems fit again.

Also we don't seem to have strikers anymore with Delap out, O'Reilly is an attacking mid from what I remember. I think Sodje might also be injured.
Could be a back 3

Van Sass

EganRiley - Burns - Mbete
Lewis - Lavia- Charles -JWE
O'Reilly- Bobb - Kakky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.