Ogbeta 18
Aleix 22
Bernabe 18
Doyle 17
Rogers 17
Poveda 19
Braaf 16

U23 game, but 9/11 is U18s

What’s more impressive is that you could make a pretty strong team from the players who aren’t even involved

Scott
Rosler
Amankwah
Latibeaudiere
Wilson
McDonald
Hodge
F Dele-Bashiru
Nmecha
Garre
Gonzalez

What’s more impressive it that you could make a pretty strong team from the players who aren’t even involved

Scott
Rosler
Amankwah
Latibeaudiere
Wilson
McDonald
Hodge
F Dele-Bashiru
Nmecha
Garre
Gonzalez
I personally don’t rate Rosler, Latibeaudiere, Wilson, Garre and Gonzalez at all, haven’t seen much of Amankwah. Hodge, McDonald and Nmecha are great talents though, but I think todays starting lineup is pretty much as strong as it gets

Braafs biggest problem was one of attitude,allegedly.

He's a young man,with all the talent in the world,he'll be fine :-)

Let’s hope so. Would imagine that’s the main problem with the vast majority of young players. Have high hopes that he and others in today’s team will push on/be pushed on this season.

I personally don’t rate Rosler, Latibeaudiere, Wilson, Garre and Gonzalez at all, haven’t seen much of Amankwah. Hodge, McDonald and Nmecha are great talents though, but I think todays starting lineup is pretty much as strong as it gets
Not Felix Dele-Bashiru? He looks a step up from his big brother at least.

Another season of throwing leads away? Happened quite a few times last season. Did anyone watch the game? It’s hard to believe that THB and Garcia could concede 4 in a EDS game

Same shit as last season as well.

Many of these players look far more comfortable playing with senior players with Peps tactics.

Down to the EDS and all of a sudden Eric Garcia csnr defend anymore. The manager has to take some blame here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.