EDS vs Southampton (H)

Average age of our starting eleven looked a shade over 18. Tiredness towards the end is thus to be expected, particularly if the opponent fields an older and more experienced side.

From Southamptons Twitter so only 3 of their goals I'm afraid but Bazanu was at fault for 2 of them:-

2 Shockers & a great winner there.
Actually I was thinking about the 1st & 3rd goals but looking at it again you'd have to question him on all 3 as for the 2nd one he seemed to get lost. It was a really good hit for the 3rd (the winning goal) but it went straight over him. He needs to put that behind him and move on now.

That doesn't make for pleasant watching for Bazanu. Anyone know hows hes getting on since he came over? Wasn't following much of the EDS last season and this is the first time I've seen his name mentioned.

That doesn't make for pleasant watching for Bazanu. Anyone know hows hes getting on since he came over? Wasn't following much of the EDS last season and this is the first time I've seen his name mentioned.

Watched him a few times, he’s a good keeper and will have a future in the Premier League - had a bad day at the office in this game, obviously let the first mistake get in his head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.