EDS vs Southampton

We are going to lose a few unfortunately,hopefully the club can ensure we look after ourselves properly.
That will always happen anyways, you will always lose players as you can't integrate everyone.

The shame would be from this group is if we can't somehow integrate atleast 1 or 2 into our squad, even though many of us can identify atleast 5 or 6 standout talents, it is unrealistic and more of a nice dream to want that, 1 or 2 would still make me happy.

That will always happen anyways, you will always lose players as you can't integrate everyone.

The shame would be from this group is if we can't somehow integrate atleast 1 or 2 into our squad, even though many of us can identify atleast 5 or 6 standout talents, it is unrealistic and more of a nice dream to want that, 1 or 2 would still make me happy.
That would be fantastic,given our standing.

I didnt see the game today - who was the LB and how did they play?

One issue we have had is that the strength of player coming through doesn't seem to match the need at 1st team level. Delap is one who has a chance but its goingto be tough for the midfield and wide players to get a look in. I have been keeping my eye on the LB but we have been rotating various players into LB for a while.

Are you referring to this? (About 46 seconds in)
No. It was a quote from someone here, immediately following something Pep said about a month ago. I would be surprised if Doyle, McAtee, Palmer and Lavia are not in first team squads next season.

No. It was a quote from someone here, immediately following something Pep said about a month ago. I would be surprised if Doyle, McAtee, Palmer and Lavia are not in first team squads next season.
I hope it's not a post from me you're thinking about because I'm as far from ITK as you can get ;)

I think I did post something along those lines, reducing the 1st team squad in order to integrate some of these lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.