EDS/Youth loans 2016/17

I collected all the city loaned players here :
C3v_T0EWAAEMM_J.jpg

haha "Bollock" is Bullock and he's back at City now I think. Played for the EDS the other day anyway. Might be wrong there, but we'll see.

Interesting little piece (with more to come) on the OS about our lads and the deal with NAC Breda:

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/features/2017/02/28/man-city-nac-breda-link-explained/1488287338163

I like that they say what they can get out of it - scouting and analytics, sport science etc. The more we give them, the bigger incentive there is for them to play the kids basically, that's why these partnerships should work better than normal loans.

looking forward to the rest.

Zinchecnko stuck on the bench again for PSV, he's only played about 40 minutes of football in the last 4 months.

Zinchecnko stuck on the bench again for PSV, he's only played about 40 minutes of football in the last 4 months.
He's played a few games (and done very well) for their B team in the Eerste Divisie. In fact got 2 assists for them against NAC Breda and Manu Garcia et al.

Turned out a poor loan though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.