EDS/Youth loans 2016/17

If i'm being totally honest I never really thought George had the game to do well at League One but i'm really impressed that he's excelling for Fleetwood. Very neat player, but not a killer pass type, nor overly tenacious either or notably fast/strong or whatever. Thought he was good, defo, but perhaps lacking a defining aspect other than being very nice on the ball (which he clearly is) which does tend to be overlooked in the lower divisions but fair play to him!

Billy O'Brian (according to the MEN) is due to go out on loan this window although there's no destination mentioned. Lawlor has gone to Doncaster (?) on a permanent transfer (from his thread on here), clearing the boards a little for the goalkeepers.

I thought Lawlor and Gunn were the two keepers who share the load of the EDS and Prem2 games. Who do we have alongside Gunn?

I thought Lawlor and Gunn were the two keepers who share the load of the EDS and Prem2 games. Who do we have alongside Gunn?
Kjetil Haug is there too, he played a bit in EDS, and then of course Grimshaw, our starter in the youth CL who is now probably due to play for EDS. The U18s are already sorted with Muric and Sokol.

Our partner clubs are quite well now.

FC Girona are in 2nd place, an automatic promotion spot, and 4 points clear of 3rd.

NAC Breda are now up to 5th, safely inside the play off places thanks to the two "Jong" clubs, Jong Ajax and Jong PSV being ineligible for the playoffs.

Yes. NAC will qualify for the play offs. Easy.

It is almost impossible not to qualify. 8 teams qualify. With 3 reserve teams in the league who are ineligible and 1 team who will be champion, only a few teams do not qualify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.