Eduardo Camavinga

They ( Liverpool) certainly have an interest.
If Madrid want to sign Mbappe and Haaland they will need to sell talent that they don't want to sell.
Been in Spain since the New Year so maybe been reading too much Marca and watching endless football tv programmes.
Mind you Marca big up City interest in players too.

Haha I think ur reaching abit there mate

If Madrid want to sign Mbappe and Haaland they will need to sell talent that they don't want to sell.
Been in Spain since the New Year so maybe been reading too much Marca and watching endless football tv programmes.
I think they will clear the decks pretty comfortably IF they need to find room for Haaland and Mbappe. The wages of Isco, Bale, Mariano, Ceballos and so forth would be straight forward to move.

Fair enough if Marca are reporting some sort of news around Camavinga, seems pretty sudden.

I think they will clear the decks pretty comfortably IF they need to find room for Haaland and Mbappe. The wages of Isco, Bale, Mariano, Ceballos and so forth would be straight forward to move.

Fair enough if Marca are reporting some sort of news around Camavinga, seems pretty sudden.

Only referring to stuff I have read or watched. He is not happy they say, I am not ITK. I only reported it on here as I know he is a strip, but also a talent.

He is their future #6, there is no way they are selling him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.