Eduardo Camavinga

Again very true but then we have got to play them or they will not become the players that we covet from other teams but then these players are playing for their clubs and learning all the time.

They hover around the squad training, odd appearance on the bench, maybe a 10-minute spell here and there and then if you are not called Foden sold on.

Hammering Arsenal he reverts to type and brings on 3 internationals, a perfect time like the Norwich game to drop a youth into the mix, it was very disappointing tbh.
Yep.leaving the two kids on the bench did my head in.We will lose much talent because of his refusal to involve them.

It just seems mental to keep buying other academies 18yr old when I'm convinced they are no better than what we have
Well common theme Around here is that our academy lads ARE NOT READY . And people go lengths to defend that. No one is ever ready sitting bench. When you have team full of £40/50/60m players, top talents will leave every season or two mcatee is older than Camavinga but people will say he probably needs multiple loan spells.

Imo will be a top talent
Seriously hope Scouse don't sign him.
If I had the choice of him and Rice I would prefer signing this fella, and I rate Rice very highly.

He plays for Real Madrid, dont think the scouse will be signing him anytime soon. Or anyone for that matter.

They ( Liverpool) certainly have an interest.
If Madrid want to sign Mbappe and Haaland they will need to sell talent that they don't want to sell.
Been in Spain since the New Year so maybe been reading too much Marca and watching endless football tv programmes.
Mind you Marca big up City interest in players too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.