Eduardo Carnavinga

Since mbappe, not a youngster impressed me so much (i am french)
looked already fantastic in comparison of his age at the end of last season.
was the best player on the pitch vs Montpellier 10 days ago, and best player on the pitch vs Psg
what is the most impressive is how mature he is, and keep things simple
barely lose the ball in those 2 matches (not playing only sideways)
arrived in france when was one year old, playing as a number 6 for rennes but really look like a box to box player to me
fantastic vision, gifted technically, big speed, need 4/5 kgs of muscle but too young to make too much gym
if he doesnt lose his mind world class quality absolutely 0 doubt....

Since mbappe, not a youngster impressed me so much (i am french)
looked already fantastic in comparison of his age at the end of last season.
was the best player on the pitch vs Montpellier 10 days ago, and best player on the pitch vs Psg
what is the most impressive is how mature he is, and keep things simple
barely lose the ball in those 2 matches (not playing only sideways)
arrived in france when was one year old, playing as a number 6 for rennes but really look like a box to box player to me
fantastic vision, gifted technically, big speed, need 4/5 kgs of muscle but too young to make too much gym
if he doesnt lose his mind world class quality absolutely 0 doubt....
i think you might be waxing lyrical but the kid is far in advance of his age group and certainly does have the ability to get involved in the game, I am a spend thrift so for me it is a definite buy and leave him there for 2 years, France is 1 of the best balanced leagues in the world and he is getting game time

i think you might be waxing lyrical but the kid is far in advance of his age group and certainly does have the ability to get involved in the game, I am a spend thrift so for me it is a definite buy and leave him there for 2 years, France is 1 of the best balanced leagues in the world and he is getting game time

well, when at 16 you walk over verratti and draxler , its quite unusual
and as i said potential was already cristal clear when he started to get involve at the end of the previous season(dortmund tried to buy him this summer)
(i m not a Rennes fan)
agree best would be to buy him and loan him back one or two years(bid will have to be huge tough)
France out of the top 5 is indeed quite a similar league to the championship.

Just an observation, all those times he was fouled they would be given against him if he signed for City

he definitely need some weight, but we are speaking about a teenager here , so will naturally come when end his physical development
english article is wrong between , he arrived in France when was one not six

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.