Edward Francis

Hardly, we've just beaten Forest in the FA youth cup, none of them have left, and we'll be using a few against Burton, and probably Burnley, not to mention we have the checkatrade game next week.

This lad was playing in the second division in Holland, its a good move for him to wolves, who knows what clauses we have, and its unlikely he was getting anywhere near our first team.
Going to be difficult to play many agaisnt Burton with the checkatrade thing the day before and arguably a more important game.

Going to be difficult to play many agaisnt Burton with the checkatrade thing the day before and arguably a more important game.
Yeah I agree, I think Pep will mix and match for both games (and Burnley), but my point was that not everyone is leaving as the poster said.

Here we have 3 games where the depth of our current youth shows through, and why some are still allowed to leave (on loan to holland, or permanently to wolves), no disrespect to this lad but he probably wouldn't have made any of these three games (had he even been here), so if he gets a chance with wolves, I wish him all the best, in a good move for him (and we don't know what the fee was, or if we have any clauses for sell on etc....).

Oh and I doubt any of the youngsters would pick the checkatrade game over a semi final in a senior game, even if we start 9-0 up, the chance to play with a few first team regulars would be more important to them.

Didn't think he ever had enough to have a chance at city. Very cultured but just lacking a certain something to be a challenger at CB here. Good luck to him though

The latest confirmation of City’s lack of youth development.

So many talented young players leaving without ever being given a chance. I don’t disagree with the posters saying this lad wasn’t good enough but who knows. A number of posters said Jason Sancho would amount to nothing.

The latest confirmation of City’s lack of youth development.

So many talented young players leaving without ever being given a chance. I don’t disagree with the posters saying this lad wasn’t good enough but who knows. A number of posters said Jason Sancho would amount to nothing.
Huge gap of quality between Sancho and Francis

True but there wasn’t with with Rony Lopes.
Is this the same Rony Lopes who barely featured for a Lille side in a piss poor French league in his first season and hardly any more than that in his second there? That Rony Lopes?

A number of posters said Jason Sancho would amount to nothing.

Can you quote these idiots?

Is this the same Rony Lopes who barely featured for a Lille side in a piss poor French league in his first season and hardly any more than that in his second there? That Rony Lopes?

Can you quote these idiots?

Lopes plays for Monaco and has done very well. Players have to develop and that’s what he was doing in Lille.

Can’t be arsed digging out the Jason Sancho quotes but there was a few along the lines he’s more trouble than he’s worth.

Do you think it’s great that our Acadeny hasn’t delivered a first team player yet. I know the completion for places is very intense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.