EFL Thread | 2024/25

Bloody hell this is bad from Wednesday.

3-0, everyone stepped up but Windass.
Windass is having a real 'mare. Responsible for the second goal, trying a fancy flick. Then, as you said loitering several yards behind the rest of his team for the third goal. Never rated him; he always struck me as a big, useless lump. Bit like his dad.

As a bloke connected to the mob once said, "Riding High In April, Shot Down In May"

I didn't get too carried away after beating Plymouth as I've seen the script many times before and it never ends well.

Mate at work asked me were we that good or Plymouth that bad, I replied somewhere in between, which after today proves my point.

The good thing is that people who might have been getting a little ahead of themselves will have been brought back down to earth.

I read on our forum earlier that Rohl has never drawn a game away from Hillsborough which looks a little sh*t or bust, this has been proved as when we get beat, we get beat. 4-0 today, last season 6-0 @ Ipswich, 4-0 @ Huddersfield, 4-0 @ Southampton.

Not a great watch and as we could have done last week, 4-0 flattered us.

Onwards and upwards Leeds at home next, what could go wrong :)

As a bloke connected to the mob once said, "Riding High In April, Shot Down In May"

I didn't get too carried away after beating Plymouth as I've seen the script many times before and it never ends well.

Mate at work asked me were we that good or Plymouth that bad, I replied somewhere in between, which after today proves my point.

The good thing is that people who might have been getting a little ahead of themselves will have been brought back down to earth.

I read on our forum earlier that Rohl has never drawn a game away from Hillsborough which looks a little sh*t or bust, this has been proved as when we get beat, we get beat. 4-0 today, last season 6-0 @ Ipswich, 4-0 @ Huddersfield, 4-0 @ Southampton.

Not a great watch and as we could have done last week, 4-0 flattered us.

Onwards and upwards Leeds at home next, what could go wrong :)

I actually though you looked more threatening than ilus going forward, a couple of defensive lapses screwed you over, and the game was gone

I actually though you looked more threatening than ilus going forward, a couple of defensive lapses screwed you over, and the game was gone

Yeah the goals were pretty bad :)

When Gassama or Musaba got the ball you have 2-3 players surrounding them, when Clarke and Roberts got the ball for you we let them have space.

They don't need an excuse to take advantage, the common though it Patrick Roberts hates us as he always destroys us :)

Not looking forward to this tonight at all, could see us getting a bit of shoeing.

Not looking forward to this tonight at all, could see us getting a bit of shoeing.

Should be a good game, I think your best hope is that Leeds might be a bit unsettled. Lost Rutter, Summerville and more names being linked away.

Can't be as bad as the Sunderland game surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.