EFL Thread | 2024/25

Why does Rooney keep getting these gigs? He’s thick as pigshit and his record is severely tainted

It’s staggering.

You would think by now every club would have sussed out that being a good player doesn't mean you can manage, especially when their track record is fucking awful.

I can understand a club like theirs taking a punt on a big name with no experience, just incase it pays off but why give someone the gig when they've proven to be dog shit.

It's not even a gamble, it's just self inflicted failure from a club.

@West Yorks Owl.

Good luck for this afternoon. I have even more reason to hate Argyle now.
Cheers m8 appreciated
@West Yorks Owl, you must be chuffed with that. The only thing I'll say is, you won't be playing a team managed by "Wazza"™ every week.
After not getting our 1st win until October 7th last season absolutely, 4-0 flattered them too.

Feel for their fans, they brought a decent turnout especially with the game on TV. I remember coming back from Home Park 3 years ago when they dicked us 3-0 and it's a long way home.

The interesting point for me was the body language of some of the Argyle players, it didn't look good.

Top of the league for a week, enjoy it while we can as I'm sure it will be short lived :)

Seems it was his decision. Director of PNE on TalkSport saying they’re due to sign a player within the next half hour - awkward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.