EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

I am eligible to order a ticket at 9am tomorrow morning. Could anybody confirm that the tickets for this game are proper paper tickets,presumably issued by PNE.
I don't have a printer so don't want to be going through the same rigmarole as for Vinny's testimonial.
Thanks in advance.
It will be a paper ticket sent out to you

I am eligible to order a ticket at 9am tomorrow morning. Could anybody confirm that the tickets for this game are proper paper tickets,presumably issued by PNE.
I don't have a printer so don't want to be going through the same rigmarole as for Vinny's testimonial.
Thanks in advance.

Can't answer for sure but aren't all away tickets issued by clubs proper paper tickets?

Just got mine.2 blocks only available M and L for me.
Looks like only high season holders not on scheme would have a chance of a ticket.

Just got mine.2 blocks only available M and L for me.
Looks like only high season holders not on scheme would have a chance of a ticket.

How many seats are in a block though? 500,1000? There will be loads of spares going for this one I reckon.

I would have thought that anyone who has high points and a SC would be on every cup scheme anyway?

Last edited:
Anyone any idea how many tickets are left?
I reckon any ST holder on reasonable points that wants one will get one. Another block’s appeared and we’re on zero points on scheme after 3pm, so I’m sure there will be quite a few left after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.