EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

Odd - I've just logged on to the ticket site and noticed the Preston game shows as "Restricted sale" when as a S/card holder not on the Cup scheme who meets the points requirement I should be eligible. I can't make the game anyway but I wondered if anyone else had noticed this.

Odd - I've just logged on to the ticket site and noticed the Preston game shows as "Restricted sale" when as a S/card holder not on the Cup scheme who meets the points requirement I should be eligible. I can't make the game anyway but I wondered if anyone else had noticed this.

Anyone not on the cup scheme is below anybody on it irrespective of points. You could have 100_000 points but until everyone on the cup scheme has had their dibs you won't get a look in.

Yes same thing happened to me on Fri. I'm in the cup scheme and met the points criteria at 9am, but it said restricted sale too.

Rang them up and apparently "something wasn't enabled on my account" according to the rep. As soon as he enabled it the tickets became available to buy online.

Anyone not on the cup scheme is below anybody on it irrespective of points. You could have 100_000 points but until everyone on the cup scheme has had their dibs you won't get a look in.
You've misunderstood, Preston tickets are now available to non-Cup scheme s/card holders with 10,000pts.

Yes same thing happened to me on Fri. I'm in the cup scheme and met the points criteria at 9am, but it said restricted sale too.

Rang them up and apparently "something wasn't enabled on my account" according to the rep. As soon as he enabled it the tickets became available to buy online.
Cheers.

I really hope he gives the kids a good go in this competition this season. Bellis and Garcia? Foden (obs) and few more. I'm starting to feel that last season is telling on the players, so many looked laboured on Saturday. I know Pep likes to try and win every cup which I love about him, but I think the time has come for youth in this tournament.

I really hope he gives the kids a good go in this competition this season. Bellis and Garcia? Foden (obs) and few more. I'm starting to feel that last season is telling on the players, so many looked laboured on Saturday. I know Pep likes to try and win every cup which I love about him, but I think the time has come for youth in this tournament.

It's not that ... he not only likes the cups and want to win everything there is possible because he is a serial winner but going long in cups gives a chance to keep everyone in the squad happy as well.

Mendy when fit will come in then we'd have three left backs ... Zinchenko plays now but might be second choice when Mendy returns ... then we have Angelino too.

On the right, Walker is now no. 1, what about Cancelo, he will play not kids ... by the time later rounds come, then Walker might be second choice by then ... then what? He doesn't play?

Go on to all positions ... Mahrez or Bernardo? Silva or Foden? KdB or Gundo? Aguero or Jesus?

We have enough senior players on sidelines to come in for cup games that's how it will be ... there will be one or two young guys (Garcia and Foden) but even them both are in first team now and not really academy or EDS team members ... so that'd be that ... and that's why we'd go all the way in both domestic cups this season again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.