EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

Ive got tickets in Preston end as was unsure if I would get One in city end.is it worth showing my hand and hoping they will take pity on us and allow us to go in city stand or is better to sit tight and tolerate a reduced match experience and not s upport my team vocally.

Ive got tickets in Preston end as was unsure if I would get One in city end.is it worth showing my hand and hoping they will take pity on us and allow us to go in city stand or is better to sit tight and tolerate a reduced match experience and not s upport my team vocally.

Buy one tomorrow in the city in the end and return the home end tickets to Preston. If you show your hand you're likely to get emptied as the city end will be sold out.

Yay, got one, squeaky bum though as the tab did not open up for me until 09:06, tweeted SS and they got back to me saying try it again and it worked, done and dusted by 09:10, there only are about 40 tickets left now.

This won’t go to general sale by 3pm, expect to get sold out in the next hour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.