Championship Thread 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their day to day expenses are miniscule in comparison to even mid sized PL clubs. Wages, in particular. I'm guessing that Fulham might be one of the biggest payers in the division, but compare their salary bill to the likes of Everton, Palace or Villa.

Yes, although if the first Preston player didn’t accidentally handball it it would have gone straight in from Evans’ header.

Yea not sure what VAR would have done there ! The first handball stopped his team mate scoring but also passed the ball back to his team mate to score with his arm !

Yea not sure what VAR would have done there ! The first handball stopped his team mate scoring but also passed the ball back to his team mate to score with his arm !
Yes I don’t know either how VAR would have resolved that. I suspect it would have been disallowed for the second handball although arguably it was a shoulder.

Looking promising for Bournemouth, even at this very early stage of the season. 10 pts clear of the third placed team, as of now. 2 defeats in 20 games. Fulham looking good as well, just one pt behind Bournemouth. They'll be disappointed at dropping points at Preston at lunchtime, though.

Their day to day expenses are miniscule in comparison to even mid sized PL clubs. Wages, in particular. I'm guessing that Fulham might be one of the biggest payers in the division, but compare their salary bill to the likes of Everton, Palace or Villa.

Mitrovic's new deal puts him on about 96k a week, in the Championship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.