EFL Cup 17/18 December

Wednesday

Everton v Leicester City

Oxford United v Manchester City Sky

Manchester United v Colchester United

At what minute do you think they'll state one of our players costs more than the entire Oxford team? My guess is 4th min after Mahrez (if he plays) shoots from distance and it goes wide.

At what minute do you think they'll state one of our players costs more than the entire Oxford team? My guess is 4th min after Mahrez (if he plays) shoots from distance and it goes wide.
Lol. It's pre written in their script. Doesn't bother me anymore. David and Goliath n' all that. That's the magic of the cup. Not magical getting spanked away at Halifax and Shrewsbury as we once were though. But for the smaller clubs it's s chance to dream. I walked away from Wigan final sodden wet through, disappointed but kind of pleased that that Wigan fans had their wildest dreams come true, just as we did when Yaya won us the cup in the Stoke final.

I've said it many times that we cannot be expectant, even though it's difficult not to be nowadays with the squad talent. I think every cup we lift is a bonus for all those barren years of disappointment going to Gay Meadow and The Shay, and several other minnow clubs we went out to.

What a shit things to do to kids that obviously aren’t ready for that level of football.
Or is that just when we do it?

Like clockwork, Liverpool deliberately get knocked out of a cup. How many of their original 7 trophies are they down to now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.