EFL Cup 17/18 December

Does anybody seriously believe that City would have done anything different from what Liverpool have done in this ridiculous situation? All the football authorities have done is cheapen the competition and undermine the integrity of the game in pursuit of money . Yet another reason why my love of the game is dwindling.
Yes,no way would pep throw kids to the wolves,what makes this ridiculous is calling something the club world cup and putting any importance on it

The Dippers have half a dozen players rested tonight , why didnt they play the half a dozen against Villa and fly them to Doha for Saturday's final , Klopp just being a fanny and the Dippers playing the victim card.
According to Liverpool .com they have done a report on why the Dippers have sacrificed the Carabao Cup , its because its now a nothing cup and the World Club Community Shield is of far more importance , coming from a football club that has only managed to fluke two cup competitions in the last 13 years , you would think they would want as many trophies as they can , picking and choosing their competitions reminds me of the Rags , the similarities do not end there though , they are both arrogant scum.
Trouble with Dippers is they are actually believing all the shit written in the media about Klippety and his merry men , never witnessed such a delusional fan base , since baconface was in his prime.

Yes I do.

City would have left peripheral squad players like Shaqiri, Keita Origi and others to help the junior players and they could have flown out for the 2nd game

klopp doesn’t want the 2 extra games in Jan. it’s that simple. The league is the holy grail for them. Wouldn’t surprise me to see them exit the FA cup early too. They won’t take any chances.

I see Leicester, Everton and the scum have all gone relatively strong tonight

Doesn’t matter what happens at Villa Park tonight, media will be blowing smoke up dipper arseholes either way. little Littlewoods get beat and it’s brave plucky performance from a team barely out of nappies, win and it will be the usual wankathon.
Can you tell me the lottery numbers for weekend?
But praised for getting beaten 5-0 must have surprised you a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.