EFL Cup 26/27 October

Unfortunately, the Trafford Tinkers are out of the League Cup. Would have been brilliant to see Sunderland knock them out.
Still, Sky now have Liverpool to fall back on as a televised game.
Despite the fact that Klopp has always treated the competition with utter contempt.
Hope PNE get a last minute winner tonight...

Drat. I see there is Stoke too.

Preston missed so many easy chances in the first half, Dippers 1st shot on target= goal

Just got back from Burnley/Spurs.

Not a great game (and that's coming from the crap I usually havw to watch) best team won in the end, match was played in horrible wet & windy conditions.

Until 60 mins no keeper had a save to make, after the Spurs goal though Burnley did made a go of it bringing on Lennon, Wood, Barnes & Cornet, who I thought looked decent.

Reactions: mat
Went to Deepdale tonight. As someone said earlier Klopp treated the competition with contempt and Liverpool were shit and deserved fuck all. Totally undeserved win. If Preston could finish they’d have pissed it but they’ve only got themselves to blame for not taking advantage of a very weak Liverpool side who were terrible in the first half. Dipper fans were absolute shit, not a peep out of them till they scored. And they reinforced the stereotype view of scousers by robbing two match balls when they went into the crowd. Thieving dipper cunts.

Reactions: mat
Went to Deepdale tonight. As someone said earlier Klopp treated the competition with contempt and Liverpool were shit and deserved fuck all. Totally undeserved win. If Preston could finish they’d have pissed it but they’ve only got themselves to blame for not taking advantage of a very weak Liverpool side who were terrible in the first half. Dipper fans were absolute shit, not a peep out of them till they scored. And they reinforced the stereotype view of scousers by robbing two match balls when they went into the crowd. Thieving dipper cunts.
It is the build up to Christmas...some scousers doing there shopping early it seems

Just got back from Burnley/Spurs.

Not a great game (and that's coming from the crap I usually havw to watch) best team won in the end, match was played in horrible wet & windy conditions.

Until 60 mins no keeper had a save to make, after the Spurs goal though Burnley did made a go of it bringing on Lennon, Wood, Barnes & Cornet, who I thought looked decent.
You're a glutton for punishment. Wilfully travelling to Burnley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.