EFL Cup Final 27th Feb / 16.30 | Chelsea v Liverpool

Come on you Putin loving bastards!

UK media will be going overboard that it should be a moral victory for the Ukrainian loving friendly scousers.

Any issues in the day will be caused by FSB agents masquerading as Dippers.

Come on you Putin loving bastards!

UK media will be going overboard that it should be a moral victory for the Ukrainian loving friendly scousers.

Any issues in the day will be caused by FSB agents masquerading as Dippers.

Well we have Shevchenko on our side. They have uhm ..... Voronin?

Not really bothered who wins this to be honest.

I should probably want a Liverpool loss to dent their confidence and momentum but I think a win could actually have a negative impact on their season. In the past, I think we've suffered a bit when we've won the league cup because the possibility of the quadruple was always hanging over us which can potentially invite a lot of pressure. Klopp hasn't had to deal with this in his time at Liverpool so far because he usually throws both of the domestic competitions in the early rounds. It'll be interesting to see if they do win it, whether the quadruple talk has any effect on their league form.

Not really bothered who wins this to be honest.

I should probably want a Liverpool loss to dent their confidence and momentum but I think a win could actually have a negative impact on their season. In the past, I think we've suffered a bit when we've won the league cup because the possibility of the quadruple was always hanging over us which can potentially invite a lot of pressure. Klopp hasn't had to deal with this in his time at Liverpool so far because he usually throws both of the domestic competitions in the early rounds. It'll be interesting to see if they do win it, whether the quadruple talk has any effect on their league form.

I hope the scousers get destroyed 6-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.