EFL Cup Final Commentary

I love Hearing rat boy and Tyler spouting all the negatives and snide comments they can muster in 90 mins of city playing ,its there show and think they are so clever to criticise knowing that they are both reading from the same anti city agenda and thinking they are so knowledgeable and that we hang on every comment they make
ok boys carry on but who’s taken the most pleasure over the last 10 years?
would it be the city fans listening to your comments or the city fans who laugh at your desperate attempts to ridicule anything to do with city,while city just carry on winning trophy after trophy? and becoming one of the greatest teams that has ever played in the football/premier league
so please carry on as I love hearing your pain and I can almost taste your salty tears every time we play and gain another trophy
I watched a game the other day - can't remember who it was - but the commentator concentrated on who was on the ball. That's all I really want from a commentator. The second they find some Rag connection or go into their mind-numbing, monotonous, always repeated ad infinitum, narrative I reach for the remote and give the mute button a firm press.

Aymeric Laporte was 'very lucky' to not be sent off in Carabao Cup final against Tottenham, says Micah Richards, after his two cynical first-half fouls on Tottenham's Lucas Moura... before the defender netted the Wembley winner”

“Jamie Redknapp says 'genius' Pep Guardiola could be the greatest manager EVER after steering Manchester City to a fourth straight League Cup win... but Micah Richards stresses the club must win Champions League to reach the next level”

I like Richards, but he often is not himself trying to be neutral.
He was an utter twat yesterday , micah that is

Here in the States we got the dubious pleasure of John Champion and Taylor Twellman, who would probably take the silver medal behind Tyler and ratface for least unbiased commentary. Fuck em, WE WON !!!!
To be fair the were hammering Spurs for their lack of effort. Especially Champion. Twellman wouldn’t let the Laporte thing go but in his defense he’s just a shit commentator. Hate when he’s on. Hated when he was on ESPN FC.

My email to sky, written and sent during the game.

I am currently watching the cup final on your platform. I have been a sky customer for over ten years. Every commentator your company employs apart from Micah Richards shows a constant biased against my club Manchester City. You are not the only ones. However, I refuse to carry on paying for a service which in my opinion is not fit for purpose. Garry Neville is incapable of a neutral commentary and as for his partner Martin Tyler words fail me. l will not pay my hard earned cash to be upset by your staff any more. I wish for my account with Sky to be completely closed down from today.
As for the kick out racism is it everyone in football who does not like Abu Dhabi or just you and BT. What a farce your company is. Jobs for the boys. Knobjockeys the lot of yah!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.