EFL Cup Final | Tottenham | Sun 25 Apr 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved it for 1 reason only fucking £££££

They would rather put people life at risk so they can pick up £mmm

London will still be in lockdown so no chance anyone is traveling into war zone in April

If people think we have a quick fix & the vaccine is going to sort the world out then think again

Also 2 days before Champions league Semi its a fuck8ng disgrace

Fuck em

Would love to retain it, again, but a combination of city devotees, Epl and uefa, ensuring we would have a mountain to climb.
I'd imagine there's compulsory extra time at the final, even if it's 5-0 at 90 mins.

When I heard this I thought bet its a Wednesday night very surprised its on a weekend, saying its for the fans yes right that would be a first.

As if things are going to be ok by April!!! Even if things are better they won’t be anywhere near. Best Wembley will get is a reduced capacity. Probably end up being played in from of 1,000 fans from each side.

if we have to play a CL SF on the Tuesday it will be moved. It would be a good problem to have as we don't normally get that far in europe so daft to complain about a hypothetical problem with a hypothetical resolution.

The EFL trophy is at the last 32, however the final from last season hasn't been played with 50k tickets sold, the clubs are desperate for that cash. The final this season was due on 14 March, probably before last season's final will be played, and I can see all 3 getting flipped about before they are played.

I agree. The way things are going we're lurching from crisis to crisis with Covid.
I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I honestly can't see us being in the position to have a large crowd in any ground by the end of April. Apart from Anfield & Goodison, of course !
I’m not sure. The majority of vulnerable people will have had the vaccine by then so the pressure that comes from hospitalisation hopefully won’t be there. I can see fans attending this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.