EFL Cup final

Just chatting to a mate who is watching Sunday Supplement (I refuse to watch it, as I need to watch my blood pressure!). Apparently, there was 15- 20 minutes spiel on the final this afternoon, and Southampton wasn't mentioned once. Is this right?

After the way Crystal Palace were robbed by the ref last year I'm expecting the same v S'ton , I don't think Southhampton have any clue just who & what they're up against, they'll find out soon enough unfortunately .

Jose is pinning his hopes on this to try and convince the world it's been a successful season. Come on Southampton

Just chatting to a mate who is watching Sunday Supplement (I refuse to watch it, as I need to watch my blood pressure!). Apparently, there was 15- 20 minutes spiel on the final this afternoon, and Southampton wasn't mentioned once. Is this right?
Just put it on. Did not see that but the back drop to the studio is focused on Manchester effin United

Brings back memories of 1976 when we ended up dancing in Piccadilly Gardens after Bobby Stokes won the Cup for Southampton. Bloody fantastic. Of course we didn't know then what was coming.

Come on Saints.

The free world is behind you all the way, a couple of dives from you wouldn't worry me today.

Wouldn't be surprised - have you seen the SkySports advert for the final? It's all the Rags, starts with Mourinho and audio of him talking, lots of montages of Rag players... then in the last couple of seconds Southampton get a mention! Fucking sickening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.