EFL Cup final

I would have wanted us to win it but looking at our roster at the start of the season and then seeing where our priorities are I have to say it's the right call to not have had the extra games. The matches leading to the finals would be right in the mix of our poor patch and the injuries, suspensions, and players not in form. We'll give it a go next season.

Hopefully we'll win a trophy or two this season, even with this mad rush for Champs League places in the modern game i'd still think they've had a better season than us if we finish top 4 and don't win anything and they finish 6th but have won the League Cup.

Really? Even though the difference in prize money would be staggeringly weighted in our favour?

I hate the rag fuckers as much as the next Blue but we were delighted to win this cup last season, a trophy is a trophy. Moan a lot does deliver cups and big nose is a quality striker. They have a lot of fucking luck too!!

Hopefully we'll win a trophy or two this season, even with this mad rush for Champs League places in the modern game i'd still think they've had a better season than us if we finish top 4 and don't win anything and they finish 6th but have won the League Cup.

Yeah feel slightly pissed off we didn't put a team out when they looked shite early on in the comp. Still is and always will be about trophies for me obviously this is the lesser one but it was still great to win it last year. Hopefully we can go and outplay anyone at Wembley in the FA Cup and kick on in Europe whilst still claiming a super top 4 trophy.

Well as was said months back we have probably handed them this and as holders that was really disappointing. never should you play an under strength team in a derby, ever.

My thoughts as well but I think we're in a minority on here. Doesn't mean we're wrong ...

If it was a bragging rag, i don't think we wanted to read it, anyway ;-)
A bragging rag winning a cup that was Mickey Mouse last year with a manager they despised last year... and the poor fkr has to come on here to show off... I almost feel sorry for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.