EFL Cup final

It's not about being "too good", it's about simply not caring about 2nd rate competitions if it impacts proper competitions.

Respect your opinion pal, but for me again it's about trying to win every competition you enter. It's vital to us growing as a club and improving players. I don't believe any competition is second rate, if we enter them we should try to win them all.

I pity you.

Cheers

Strange that when we won league cup it was a "poor return on the amount of money spent" but now it is a massive thing to win. With the media nothing is real, keep telling the same lie, it becomes the truth, such is the state of society these days. George Orwell wasn't far out was he?

Really? I think we achieved too much too soon if anything. If someone had offered me 6 trophies with the chance of more this season, in 9 years in 2008, I would have snapped their hands off. We have made mistakes I'll give you that but overall I think most fans would be happy with what we have achieved from a standing start.

And all achieved against a backdrop of UEFA and the FA doing everything in their power to fuck us over.

If we win the PL and/or the CL then Pep is vindicated. If we win neither then no, he was wrong, very wrong, Only time will tell. Tonight Jose is holding "our" trophy.

Our trophy pmsl.

Christ some on here have lost the plot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.