EFL Cup Spurs v Chelsea 8th Jan

Enjoying a match as a neutral is a rare thing these days, hopefully it is a lively match with lines being snif... crossed and some argie bargy.

Prefer Chelsea to Spurs, but wouldn't mind being the ones that keep Spurs from lifting their first trophy in over a decade.

Enjoying a match as a neutral is a rare thing these days, hopefully it is a lively match with lines being snif... crossed and some argie bargy.
Hopefully the lines are regulation width in this one to give them the best possible chance of being crossed...

Would rather Chelsea win because I'd like there to be zero chance of Spurs winning anything but in terms of who I'd rather face in a potential final would have to say spurs over Chelsea. There's not much in it though so can't say I'm particularly bothered either way.

Chavs for me.

There's a friendly rivalry with them. They share our frustration that wearing Blue and winning stuff and not getting the same credit we would wearing red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.